A Letter of Intent document is intended to help caregivers or the courts better understand your child or family member's unique needs, as well as your personal care wishes when you are no longer here.
Record important information all in one place, including:
- Contact information for family members, friends, caregivers, and support providers.
- Medical, educational, and work history.
- Daily life, activities, and interests.
- Critical supports such as insurance and/or benefits, and financial information.
- Your family story, plans, and wishes for the future.